The Colorado Bowhunters Association proudly accepts the mission:
- to encourage and perpetuate the sport of bowhunting for all legal game;
- to protect, improve and increase the opportunities for hunting with the hand held, hand drawn bow;
- to cooperate with and support federal and state agencies, sportsmen’s associations, and conservation organizations, which are insuring the propagation and preservation of game and its habitat;
- to encourage and conduct educational programs designed to acquaint the public and the archer with the safe and ethical use of the bow for hunting and bowhunting as an effective method of hunting legal game;
- to foster unity and perpetuate the spirit of good fellowship among bowhunters; and
- to develop and advocate specific policies that support and help fulfill the Mission.